Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cervix Removal Healing Time

Fishermen


Aesop:

were once fishermen extended to fishing, had long as troubled and took nothing, and now they sat in their boat and blew tribulation. At that moment arrived with much fanfare a tuna, which was followed up and jumped as if by accident into her vehicle. Fishermen cuts him, brought him to town and made him money.

It is often: What brings the art of not, that gives happiness.


translation into German Ruhr (HDR)

"Samma Hebbert," Sarich, "wat I've recently heard anne booth? You hate fishing soon thick Kawenzmann außn pond? "
" Jau ", softly unsa Hebbert," abba Frach dont know how? "
" counting times, "Sarich," I will arrive on a non Pilskes. "
"pass up, wa dat Sun I'm sitting already half the day in Boot un tu dozing vomich because aba also no fish bite bag does. Ow that I Sarich, Hebbert Sarich, me, closing is counted. Gez packse zusammn un from home. Pils Discover aussn refrigerator and into Gaate with the radio, football horn. Un I've already packed up the fishing vastaut un all, I think, with all Würma watt nimmse the back, but is Kappes and tilt se so on Bootrant the Wassa. Glaubsses non to what is going on plözlich waa. A Gewussel un un Gequirle all fish from pond waan plözlich da un Zoff was the Würmas. I take non seelenruich main Kescha einma and draw through and almost hättichn Kaapfen gekricht board. Go "
" So kanz "Sarich," non-art cotton brings dat brings luck. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment