Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blood Taste In Mouth After Wisdom Teeth

start, intention and naming

I wear for long with the thought of my thoughts, ideas, present settings in the Internet. Among other things, I'm at JKU have my own website http://www.bru.hlphys.jku.at/ created. The images of "algebraic surfaces" in Google Image Search to find near the front. But I want is a somewhat more active form, where you can discuss with any other person, or a form of the modern and more given due recognition.

have so I started this blog page today. The website "Blogger" I recently come across when I me a list of the most visited websites have seen. This site was bought several years ago by Google and Gmail, with well connected. Since I use Gmail now more, this is certainly an advantage.

A little problem was to find a name I came some time ago the idea something like "My Views", "consider" or similar use -.? but in what language In English something like " consider ". but that's a bit corny and a commitment to a language and culture, I then found out that" considerare. the corresponding Latin term has been on Blogger but "considerare" already spoken for, and I wanted to be a modification of how "consideramus" (we consider) use what would not have been so bad. But I had then collected, that the ancient Romans, I guess not so much as the ancient Greeks and I have searched for a corresponding Greek term. (First, I had come from Latin, as this was the language of the earlier scholars in Europe / is. By the way, caused by the church and / or an emperor? But actually love (and) I can not even Latin, Greek so that fits just as well or better.)

A search was then on the Website www.gottwein.de/GrWk/Gr00.php an expression appears in Greek letters, I could indentifizieren but so far that I use it to search the web some successes had. It is "skepteos.

Other links in this context:
de.wikipedia.org / wiki / Altgriechische_Sprache
www.google.at/ # hl = en & q = hp & source = skepteos
www.lectio-divina.org / page.cfm Web_ID = 657
in "Plato's Republic: Book Four, three of three sections"
does the term "skepteos" on several occasions.

between I've also thought of the term "Skeptikos" but is used on some websites that I do not 100% . Nevertheless, like the use / definition is very interesting:
www.skeptikos.de / ueber.php
The Greek word is skeptikoz that the desire for a careful and critical examination. Skepticism requires restraint against rigid truth claims. With pessimism has a skeptical view, to do any more than with optimism - it is unbiased. - With this statement, I can identify very well!

Additional Links:
de.wikipedia.org / wiki / skepticism
en.wikipedia.org / wiki / Skeptics
simple.wikipedia.org / wiki / Skepticism
Greek skeptomai: to consider, to examine
www.textlog.de/6199.html Chapter XII, the skeptics -
The earlier skepticism (Pyrrhon. Timon), The
skepticism of the medium and the New Academy. So I'm

now represented in the blog address
http://skepteos.blogspot.com
and would like to express my world view in terms of physics, mathematics, philosophy and other fields.

Gerhard Brunthaler

PS: Why do I use Blogger?

crucial that I have "bloggers" is selected as my blog-Home was that it belongs to Google. It was purchased in 2003 by Google and is now one of the largest blog provider with good support. Since it belongs to Google, it works closely with the other Google services. This has proven to be quite practical. I have a gmail account (which has proved to be for my private mail as well as very practical and has a space of 7.5 GB (!)). You can link Gmail and Blogger, the Google search home page.

Maybe someone already noticed that when calling the normal Google search page, right above the link "iGoogle" refers (perhaps comes the but only if you already signed up for Gmail has?).

This personal iGoogle home can be set up and create. I set the home page so I like a summary of my gmail and got on the Blogger page on Facebook and on various news headlines.

Facebook I try out, so I with the younger generation (including my children), hopefully can also communicate in the future. And maybe there are indeed at Facebook a few like-minded communications partner - I would like there not trying to maximize the number of my "friends", as it now seems to be common.

0 comments:

Post a Comment