Sunday, February 20, 2011

Funny Sayings For Wedding Shower Cups

The badger and the squirrel

Photo: Jeremy Radke

roof:
Where such a hurry, little animal?
Einmahl Come in!

Eichhorn:
Can I be your pleasure?
Speak! what you beliebet?

roof:
I'll often see out of my apartment,
marvel And me, as you tirelessly
from one branch to another, hop
hatch and the Nußgesträuche,
And as you have no rest or peace
From morning to evening;
How can you stand in the world?
be and yet so lively and so quick,
are as few animals other girl?
And I have to bother with my laziness.

Eichhorn:
My dear Badger! this is not hard to tell
if you always so lurks in euern holes
If you were when her walled up alive,
consumed and only euerm fats,
Since it will still fragenswerth,
Why do so even walking you complain?
Ey, bey exaggerated the rest
If your daily inertia;
Who loves but industry and labor,
is practiced more and more in it.


Patriotic conversations
An instructive and entertaining reading book
to education of mind, refinement of the heart,
promotion of patriotism and non-profit knowledge
for Youth Austria
of Leopold Chimani
Part
Vienna 1815, the publishers bey Anton Doll

0 comments:

Post a Comment