Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mera Name Jokre Hot Scene

A Hindu fable of the creation of woman


Yann - Source: Wikipedia

In Beginning God created the Twaschtri the world. But when he wanted to create the woman, he saw that he had already used all the material for the man, and that no more parts available for the woman were. Twaschtri pondered long, and when he had thought he was doing the following. He took the curve of the moon, the wavy line of the snake in the grass shaking, the reeds thinness, the flower Velvety, the leaf delicacy of the roe view, the sunbeam playing mirth, the tears of the clouds, the fickleness of the wind, the fearfulness of the hare, the vanity of the peacock, the softness of the feather, the hardness of the diamond, the sweetness of the honey, the cruelty of the tiger, the Heat of the fire, the coldness of the ice, the chatter of the magpie and the cooing of doves.

From all this, he created the woman. When it was finished emerged from his hands, he gave it to the man.

came eight days later, the man Twaschtri and said, "Lord, this creature that you have given me, poisoned my life. It talks incessantly and puts me at my time. It complains about nothing. It is always sick. I have come to ask you to retake your gift. I can not live with the woman. "

And Twaschtri caught the woman.

After another eight days the man came back to his creator and said, "Lord, my life is lonely, since I have you returned the woman. I can not help but think about it again. I always see his smile and think about how much it delighted me by his dance. "

And the Creator gave the woman the man again.

But it was passed just three days when there was the man again. "Lord, I've now tried again, but I realize that the woman you've created for myself, my only trouble is. The annoyances that prepares the woman I predominant far the joys that they give me. Lord, take it back! "

now but the patience of God to the end. "Go," he said, "and teach you in with the woman as best you can just, I do not take it back again!"

The man said, "Oh, I wretch! I can not live with the woman, but I also can not be without it! What will become of it? "

BE
library of entertainment and knowledge born 1908, fourth Band, p. 211 f.

0 comments:

Post a Comment